Friday, December 4, 2009

Disscussing Your Thoughts

A good way for a teacher to get all the class, well at least most of it, involved to have discussions about certain topics. Or at least an oral activity to help them understand the subject/ topic. I find from my experience as a student that it is more helpful to me to have an open disscussion because I am able to go off of what other people said. Also to get a deeper understanding by having it explained to me from different peer points of view. Voicing your opinion does not only stop at the classroom, but also with your colleagues, administrators, and parents of your students. By talking about what you think should be done, or things that are going well in your opinion help others figure out their problem and understand where you are coming from. That is why being allowed to speak your opinion is so important in the education system.

No comments:

Post a Comment